A Content Management System is a system that is used to manage website content. Well known CMS platforms include: wordpress, joomla and drupal. Managing content refers to the creating, editing, publishing, and distribution of website content.
We specialize in the process of providing functionality requirements of e-commerce such as content management, marketing databases, e-procurement, e-catalogues, and information portals and various other high-end well developed features and products.
There are many benefits of having a website with CMS:
- Quick and easy page management – Any approved user can quickly and easily publish online without complicated software or programming.
- Consistent brand and navigation – Design templates provide a consistent brand and standard navigation across all KU websites.
- Flexibility for developers – Because the CMS enables non-technical users to easily publish content, this frees up technical developers to focus on functionality and enhanced features.
- Updates— The CMS allows alerts to be set to notify the editor when content needs to be reviewed, updated or removed. This will help prevent old data from being presented and misinforming users.
- Approval systems – You can give different levels of access to different users, and the CMS has mechanisms to ensure content is approved before going live.
- Search engine-friendly – The CMS helps to optimize your website so that search engine users can easily find your information.
- Design is separate from content – You can manipulate content without fear of accidentally changing the design
- Mobile ready – The CMS automatically scales your site to fit tablets, mobile devices and smaller browser windows